Jeff and Derik took a tour of Netflix's (and Mike Flanagan's !!!) The Haunting of Hill House. This week's episode is the fruit of that labor.
Jeff and Derik took a tour of Netflix's (and Mike Flanagan's !!!) The Haunting of Hill House. This week's episode is the fruit of that labor. Here's what you get along the way:
I. Jeff Hates Trailer - 01:41
3) The Curse of La Llorona
4) The Possession of Hannah Grace
5) The Prodigy
II. The Horror Reporter - 19:10
1) Is there anything left in Dracula for the BBC's Sherlock team to mine for their new adaptation?
2) Is the idea of a prequel to Nightmare on Elm Street (a) the last story worth telling from that world or (b) an example of giving away too much about the monster?
3) John Carpenter got everyone excited by hinting there may be a sequel to They Live. Are we sure, however, that we want that?
4) How many of the Easter Egg ghosts have you found in The Haunting of Hill House?
Pull The Curtain: Netflix's Haunting of Hill House -
The guys walked in Hill House. Did they walk alone? More importantly, will they say they Saw Something Scary?
Find out after you hit play!